Located at Manpada village, Chitalsar, Thane, 40 kms away from Mumbai City, On the Ghodbunder/Thane Road.
ROUTE TO TIKUJI-NI-WADI:
Take the Eastern Express Highway from Sion Circle. Pass the Mulund Check Naka towards Kapurwadi junction on to Borvali Ghodbunder Road. Turn left on the junction of Manpada village.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE TO TIKUJI-NI-WADI:
- Take the Western Express Highway from Mahim - Bandra junction to Dahisar Check Naka. Turn right on Ghodbunder - Thane road to Manpada village by passing Chenna creek. Turn right at the junction of Manpada village.
- Central Railway Suburban Service
At Thane station take the TMT (Thane Municipal Transportation) Bus No. 56 to Koknipada and get down at Tikuji-ni-wadi bus stop or an autoriksha from Thane station.
- From Western Suburbs take the MSRT (Maharashtra State Road Transport Bus Service) to Thane from Borivali (E). Get down at Manpada Village Junction and take a nice walk towards the mountain.
- Now introduced BEST BUS route no.700 Ordinary and Air Conditioned / TMT route no 65 from Borivali station to Thane station East via Ghodbunder road. Get down at Manpada Village Junction
- TMT BUS route no.56 from Thane station west to Tikuji-Ni-Wani
A Diagrammatic representation to Tikuji-ni-wadi: